Join the Exploration
- What it means to give ourselves grace
- How to Practice Self-Compassion When It’s Difficult
- Busted! Self-Compassion Is Not Weakness or Complacency
- Evoking Tender & Fierce Self-Compassion with Physical Affection
- Practicing Self-Compassion with Affectionate Breathing
- Staying Flexible with Our Business Goals
- Why a Women’s Circle Is Important as an Entrepreneur
- Have a hard day? Here’s how Self-Compassion Can Help
Be Nice To Her
About The Podcast
Be Nice To Her is a podcast that explores the question, “How can I use self-compassion to live a life of greater freedom?” You’ll receive a weekly dose of inspiration, tips, and practices from Marketing and Growth Strategist, Denisse Marie to support you in practicing the art of self-compassion as a women entrepreneur.
Denisse’s philosophy is that we can truly experience the freedom we want and mindfully navigate the challenges of being an entrepreneur when we practice self-compassion. Each week you’ll get actionable advice for using the most powerful force within to support you in moving your business and life forward.
Be sure to hit subscribe, so you don’t miss an episode!